Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
Phone: (971) 4 228 1111
Baniyas Street, P.O. Box 4250 · Dubai · United Arab Emirates
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
1076 total views, 1 today
Lean protein is your diet is essential to weight loss and weight maintenance. Tuna fish is an excellent source of lean protein as it is lower in fat than red meats.
Losing weight isn’t about hunger, misery and crash dieting! By learning to make, delicious, easy-to-prepare, nutritious food your body needs and will enjoy – losing weight becomes exciting and energizing.
Instead of high calorie, fatty sources – use spices to provide flavorsome, exciting meals your whole family will enjoy. “Tuna Patties With Lemon Dill Sauce” is another recipe in a range of hunger-fighting, low fat recipes to assist you keep your weight under control. This irresistible, no-hassle meal will help you reach your weight-loss goals – while making mealtime a real treat.
Variety is an essential element of any successful health program. If you get bored with foods, you’re much more likely to abandon your program altogether. Experiment with spices to find exciting alternatives, try new recipes and build your repertoire of quick home cooked meals to replace take outs, frozen dinners and snacks. Your body will love you and your family will be delighted.
These tuna fish patties are delicious hot or cold. They are great for the lunchbox – just hold back the sauce.
1 (12 ounce) (350g) can white tuna packed in water, drained and finely flaked
3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup minced green onion
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Lemon Dill Sauce
1/4 cup nonfat chicken broth
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon dried dill
1. In large bowl, combine tuna, breadcrumbs, green onion, egg, milk, and lemon peel.
2. With lightly floured hands, form mixture into patties.
3. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
4. Cook patties, until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until warm.
Add a small amount of flour and mix with a whisk to thicken sauce.
Spoon sauce over tuna patties and serve.
Makes 4-6 Servings
Approximate Nutrients per serving
Total fat: 1
Saturated fat: 0 grams
Cholesterol: 72 mg
Sodium: 34 mg
Carbohydrate: 18 grams
Protein: 29 grams
Dietary fiber: less than 1 gram
689 total views, 2 today
Ajman is the capital of the emirate of Ajman in the United Arab Emirates , located along the Persian Gulf . (from en.wikipedia.org) ; additional terms may appl...
Luxury London Hotels London is one of the well-known cosmopolitan places in the world that offers a centre place for finance, entertainment, night life, and ...
Masai Mara Migration
Oman has so much to offer, and we decided to compliment that by offering our visitors a true Omani experience when their visiting the country (or for Omani resi...
No more cardio? Well, not quite—but if you train with weights correctly, you won’t need to visit that boring treadmill quite as often to keep your abs sharp. ...
From the Blog
Ingrid Oliveira - Hottest Diver at 2016 Olympics Ingrid wiki Ingrid de Oliveira (born 7 May 1996) is a female diver from Brazil. She competed in the 10 m ...
Hottest Athletes at 2016 Olympics in Rio Giovanna PedrosoG. Pedroso Diving Brazil Paola EspinosaP. Espinosa Diving Mexico...
hindi af somali koyla
Popular Ads Today
- FIRST CLASS FILIPINO ESCORTS IN DUBAI,,+971559654873 (3 views)
- Pakistani Escorts in Dubai +971551810170 (2 views)
- Top Escorts Agency in Dubai | +971551810170 (2 views)
- VIP FILIPINO ESCORTS IN DUBAI,,+971559654873 (2 views)
- FILIPINO ESCORTS CALL GIRLS IN DUBAI,,+971559654873 (1 views)
- SEXY FILIPINO ESCORTS IN DUBAI,,+971559654873 (1 views)
- Online Data Typing Job (1 views)
- Full or part time job positions available (1 views)
- HIGH CLASS FILIPINO ESCORTS IN DUBAI,,+971559654873 (1 views)
- Online Survey jobs (1 views)
- Advertise on